History

REVCO Lighting + Electrical Supply has been serving the industry since 1978. The first lighting showroom and branch opened at 403 Griffing Avenue, in Riverhead, New York. Today, REVCO has six locations. The corporate office is located in the Southampton, New York.

After working in a family business for nearly thirty years, with his brother Michael Velys Sr., Ross Velys and his wife, Theodora, decided to start a lighting + electrical supply business of his own.

Lighting has always been a vital part of REVCO's success. Theodora, known affectionately by her friends as "Teddy", has always had a special love and true understanding of lighting. The design layouts of the Southampton, Southold and Miller Place showrooms are a tribute to her knowledge of the lighting industry.

REVCO has grown over the years and is currently employing 70+ employees. REVCO now has six branches. They are located in Riverhead, Southampton, East Hampton, Southold, Miller Place and most recently in Bohemia. 

Image
From Right: Ross Velys, with his brother Michael and father at R&M Electric in Riverhead, circa 1950's.

Revco Lighting and Electrical Supply

360 County Road 39A.
P.O Box 1539 11969
Southampton, NY 11968
United States
Tel: 631-283-3600

Who We Are